Mortgage Foreclosure Defense Attorney for Delaware, Chester and Montgomery Counties
Fighting to help you keep your home in Pennsylvania
The prospect of losing your home is devastating. Scott F. Waterman, Esq. can help you keep your home even if you’ve fallen behind on mortgage payments. Our firm is knowledgeable about Pennsylvania and federal laws that protect homeowners.
We evaluate the situation to determine if you have rights to keep your home out of foreclosure by the bank. If so, we fight to stop the foreclosure process and attempt to obtain a modification settlement. We are ready to help you keep your home by defending you against any foreclosure action.
When Scott F. Waterman, Esq. represents you in a foreclosure action, you will have more time to:
- Make better decisions with sound counsel and information
- Pursue alternatives to foreclosure
- Negotiate a payment workout with your lender
- Save up money to reinstate your mortgage
- Refinance your mortgage
- Sell your home for fair market value
- Get past a hardship in your life so that you can afford to keep your home or property
- Qualify for bankruptcy
We recommend that you take action on a foreclosure as soon you can because the more you delay the more difficult and expensive the process becomes.
Diligent mortgage foreclosure defense in Media, Pennsylvania
If you are facing a foreclosure, call Scott F. Waterman, Esq. at 610-566-6177 or contact us online to set up a free 10-minute phone consultation.